EDGE Innovate launch a new versatile screening solution with the EDGE SM186 Wheel Mounted Screener. The EDGE SM186 mobile screener is a highly efficient screening solution designed for the most difficult and demanding of applications including recycling, soils, aggregates, compost and demolition waste.
Impressive design features include, a low level feed hopper designed to accept loads from all three sides without the need of construction ramps, 2 or 3 way splitting configuration, hydraulic folding discharge conveyors to facilitate the quick transition from operation to transport and a fully integrated power unit with large service access. A user-friendly control system with sequential start/stop functionality provides exceptional operational performance and unit safety. Fitted with a tri-axle bogie with an ultra underslung suspension complete with fifth wheel hook-up and air brakes; the EDGE SM186 is exceptionally easy to transport between sites with redeployment taking a matter of minutes.
Operators can choose from a range of different screen boxes including EDGE Innovate’s award winning flip flow screen, scalping screen and rinser screen. Optional power sources include, diesel/hydraulic, diesel genset or direct electric. The EDGE SM186 is also be available in a static chassis format.
- Robust interchangeable 18’X6’ (5.4X1.75m) 2 deck screen.
- Choose between 3 different screen box types to suit your application.
- Intelligent modular top deck system allowing numerous media types to be installed side by side including 3D screen media.
- Screen-box jack up functionality allows for easy operator access.
- A low level direct feed hopper facilitates side and rear loading via wheel loaders without the need to construct ramps.
- Both side conveyors can be repositioned on any side of the machine to suit site requirements.
- Fully mobile fifth wheel hook-up with hydraulic folding discharge conveyors enables quick and easy transport from site to site.