Our solar street light for outdoor residential and public applications gives you a full customizable option to suit all your off-grid solar lighting requirements.
The BEKA SOLAR, combined with either the ZIYA or ZELA luminaires, provides a reliable lighting solution with a high Ingress Protection level that withstands high ambient temperatures and vandalism. These luminaires are a sustainable off-grid performer with a superior lumen/watt ratio.
The photovoltaic energy conversion is optimized by efficient Polycrystalline solar module technology to maximise solar energy. This in turn offers the best energy storage options and autonomy available on the market with our range of battery options, namely Lead, Lithium and the new SuperCapacitor. This SuperCapacitor removes the depth of discharge (DOD) issues, and furthermore offers extended life and discharge cycles.
Controlling the whole system and using this solar energy by programming the Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers, it protects and optimizes the system from any internal and external factors, like thermal environmental changes when charging the batteries.
The BEKA SOLAR offers a renewable lighting solution to operate in any of our very challenging African environmental conditions.
Key advantages of the BEKA SOLAR include:
- Designed and manufactured in South Africa
- Designed to operate reliably at a high light output over a 12 to 14 hour period
- It has sufficient autonomy to cater for up to four continuous overcast or rainy days, to continue its reliable night operation
- Integrated solar components
- Theft and vandal resistant
- Specifically engineered for all geographical locations in Africa
- Adjustable solar module inclination angle optimised for various geographical locations
- Various battery technologies available to meet specific customer requirements
Whether used for urban and residential streets, car parks, squares and pedestrian areas, or security lighting, the BEKA SOLAR offers the ideal off-grid LED lighting solution.
For further enquiries, contact Paulo Mamede at firstname.lastname@example.org